Anniversary Celebration :: Win free stuff!
One year ago, this month, the debut novel from my best good friend was published, and we celebrated with a week-long event right here on phrenetical. Love Finds You in Hershey, Pennsylvania, by Cerella D. Sechrist, is the story of Sadie Spencer, a former TV chef, who has returned to her charming hometown of Hershey in order to raise her daughter and build a new career in the restaurant business. With the help and encouragement of her best friend, Jasper, Sadie manages to rise from the ashes of her past until she is suddenly threatened by the arrival of a handsome Russian entrepreneur who seems intent on opening up his own restaurant in direct competition to hers. Sadie’s story takes flight as she attempts to outshine her new competition in an area of which she has no skills, and the resulting story is at once comic and endearing and most definitely sweet.
To mark this first anniversary, Cerella is giving away a fun prize package to one lucky reader, including an autographed copy of the novel itself. Take a look at the details below then submit your own entry. But hurry! The winner will be chosen in just a couple of days!
One winner will receive a gift basket that includes:
- a Gooseberry Patch coffee recipe booklet
- a Gooseberry Patch CHOCOLATE recipe book
- Letters to Myself CD by Briar Cox, featuring one of the songs featured on Cerella’s “personal soundtrack” for the book
- an angel suncatcher, in honor of Sadie’s restaurant, Suncatchers
- a conversation hearts night light
- a hand-crafted bookmark featuring a quote from the novel
- an autographed copy of Love Finds You in Hershey, Pennsylvania
You’ve got three ways to enter — the more you enter, the more chances you have of winning!
- Visit YouTube.com and leave a comment beneath the trailer for Love Finds You in Hershey.
- Follow Cerella on Twitter and then tweet about the contest (make sure you mention @thecerellalife so she finds your tweet!)
- Ask to be Cerella’s friend on Facebook and then post this link to the contest as your Facebook status
If you’re already a Twitter follower or Facebook friend, just give a shout out about the contest (including @thecerellalife in your post) and Cerella will make sure you gain additional entries.
Be sure to check her website at the end of the month to find out if you’re the winner, and check out the novel for yourself. You won’t be disappointed!