Read-A-Thon Mid-Event Update
Mid-Event Survey: (via Dewey’s 24-Hour Read-A-Thon headquarters)
1. What are you reading right now?
Ford County by John Grisham and The Yankee Years by Joe Torre
2. How many books have you read so far?
Sadly, it’s been sporadic, but I did manage to complete two Entertainment Weekly issues and another short story in Ford County
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
So happy to get back into The Yankee Years in honor of tonight’s (hopefully clinching) game of the ALDS.
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
To the best of my ability, but that still only turned out to be half the event. 😦
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
What to do? Best to roll with the punches and do the best you can in the next hour, right?
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
I was pleasantly surprised to see a day full of comments when I finally managed to make it back online for the postings. So cool!
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
Since this is my first event, I can’t say there’s much to suggest.
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year
If possible, I’d like to be able to participate all day long, just to see if my stamina would hold out.
9. Are you getting tired yet? hee hee (see opening paragraph)
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? I’m just enjoying all the tips from others!