September Listography | Day Eleven
photo credit: Thomas Hoepker / ©2002 Magnum Photos (linked to source)
1. I’ve become much more proud of my country and the people who inhabit it.
2. I notice more blessings and fewer problems.
3. I see God in every single little situation.
4. I see more people recognizing His Hand at work.
5. I’m more aware of a soldier’s world.
6. I’m more aware of a firefighter’s heart.
7. I get choked up at our National Anthem and selfless acts of kindness.
8. I understand the need to remember our tainted history for fear of repeating it.
9. More than ever before, I recognize the need for love without boundaries.
10. I hold people closer than ever before and say “I love you” more frequently.
My Listography was inspired by the site of the same name and by list-maker extraordinaire Andrea at hulaseventy