12 stories to define my life
Recently, life artist extraordinaire Ali Edwards posed this question:
If you could only create 12 scrapbook layouts that defined your life what stories would you tell?
I’ve been pondering this for a couple of weeks now and feel pretty good in the list I’m posting here. Obviously, this is a list based on where I am in my life at this moment, but it’s also pretty exemplary of who I am and what makes me tick. And one day I’ll actually create the art to go along with each of these stories. Just not today.
1. Personal Manifesto: This I Believe
2. My Faith Journey
3. Family: A Lifetime of Evolving Relationships
4. My Heart: A Girl and Three Boys
5. Friendship: One Great Friend at a Time
6. Finding Myself: Learning to Love What I See
7. Personal Quirks and Eccentricities
8. Creativity versus Work Ethic
9. Yeah, Write: My God-Given Talent
10. Wanderlust: Oh, The Places I Want to Go!
11. Pop Culture Junkie
12. I Am Okay If I Never…