Daily Archives: 28 April 2009
1. Children from numerous cultures and countries singing praise and Hallelu-Jah to our God and Father, and singing it in their own languages.
2. Being grabbed around the waist unexpectedly at church on Sunday morning and hearing, “Hi, Scooterhead!” before seeing my nephew’s smiling face. Such joy and such love between us!
3. Trusting and knowing that God has a plan for me, even when I can’t quite see it.
4. Dreaming about all the possibilities of that plan and just how they might manifest in my life… wondering how my life might change.
5. Knowing that Phase One of my current work project is coming to an end, and being proud of the work that I’ve been able to accomplish.
6. The recent release of my cousin’s second novel, What the Bayou Saw. I don’t think I could be more proud than I am of my family and their talents!