6 things that make me smile
1. Nephew #3’s greeting to me on Sunday: “Hi, AJ!” (pause) “Happy Easter!” [It’s not often that I get a true greeting, without prompting and without a question mark at the end.]
2. spring blooms that were not there the day before
3. unexpected guest appearances on a TV show by actors I enjoy. This week’s surprise: Aldis Hodge on Castle. It wasn’t much, but it certainly makes the Leverage hiatus a little more tolerable.
4. lengthy, newsy emails from friends
5. actual mail in my mail
6. finding a sugar-free cookie that actually tastes like the real thing (Murray’s Shortbread). Yum!